Pages

Sewing Tips and Tricks

Monday 16 June 2014

One thing I love about trying out a new PDF pattern, is learning a new way of doing something that works better and is EASIER!

On my recent post of the Tshirt Dress tutorial, I showed you how to sew bias binding a slightly different way, which I thought was a super easy way. 

By sewing it to the back first then folding it over to the front and sewing, this saves the slight panic you might have (or is it only me that holds my breath?!?) when you pull your item off the machine and check the reverse to make sure the stitching has caught the underneath properly.



Is there something you are currently doing, that you think there might be an easier way?  Let me know and I'll try to find out for you.

1 comment

  1. Should there be another persuasive post you can share next time, I’ll be surely waiting for it. best sewing machine

    ReplyDelete